Non-destructive testing service is used across various industries including construction, maintenance, oil and gas and many more. This method helps to detect all kinds of corrosion, cracks, ruptures and other irregularities during the inspection process.
We offer different types of non-destructive testing, such as ultrasonic testing, radiographic testing, and visual testing. Our NDT specialists will ensure the inspection is completed correctly and follows industry standards.
Serving all od Western Canada, Inspectrum Testing Inc. provides certified testing professionals who will ensure your operations are up to code and regulations. Our testing services include:
- Radiography Testing : A non-destructive test method that uses x-rays or gamma rays to identify internal discontinuities.
- Magnetic Particle Testing : A testing method performed to check ferromagnetic materials for surface and shallow subsurface discontinuities.
- Film Digitizing : A process to create DICONDE code-compliant electronic copies of x-ray films, which are further converted into electronic scans.
- Lifting equipment inspections : From sidebooms and picker trucks to cranes and man lifts, we can inspect them all and ensure they are in compliance with CSA Z150, OH&S regulations.
- Ultrasonic Testing : A non-destructive testing technique that makes use of ultrasonic waves to find out cracks and defects in an object or material.
- Hardness Testing : A process used to determine the hardness of a material, which can be done by observing the resistance capability of a material or evaluating the force applied and measures of indentation.